Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2019 DEI. To participate, you must register by no later than 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday, January 11, 2019. The registration fee to participate is $600.00 and is payable via credit card.
All registered companies will receive access to the 2019 DEI January 23, 2019 to begin submission of responses. Final company DEI responses are due back on April 12, 2019. DEI scores will be finalized by late June 2019.
What companies can participate in the DEI?
- Fortune magazine’s 1,000 largest publicly-traded businesses (the Fortune 1000)
- American Lawyer magazine’s top 200 revenue grossing law firms
- Other organizations eligible to participate in the 2019 DEI include the following, providing they have 500 or more full-time employees based in the U.S. as of January 1, 2018:
- Private-sector (non-government) employers that are not owned by a larger U.S. incorporated entity
- Businesses that serve as the U.S. subsidiary of a foreign-based multinational business
- Foreign-owned private companies on behalf of their U.S. operations